Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rome NY

We are headed to Rome yes in NY. It is windy today, not going to be fun in the locks .
We did lock 16 thru 20 today. It was a rough day, we hit the side of the lock coming out and got a pretty bad scratch. The marina that we were going to stay at had a bridge to low to go under and the water was also to shallow to go through, so we went to the free dock with Pam and Bob. The day gets even better.................. I fell in the water. I jumped off the swim platform to tie us up. The current was bad and I reached for the rope and the boat went out and so did I. I didn't even get my hair wet, or loose my flip flops. Thanks to two guys on the dock that fished me out.......
now this was not fun............... Pam and Bob was behind us watching and freaking out...............
No I was not scared and the water was not cold. Tomorrow will be a better day...............

No comments:

Post a Comment